5.21.2008

Long Time.

It has been quiet sometimes that I haven't update this blog. After all the workloads of assignments, I finally had a chance to blog again. So, some weeks ago I submitted my Design Research Report assignment, which was about Sustainable Design. Here are the link if you would like to download the document file of my research report. 

From last week, my lecture gave back my report and gave me some feedback about what kind of things that I have to add and fix for my report. She said that my report is good but I have to add more of literature review, in-text citations, footnotes and proposed theoretical framework. Also, I did a mistake on doing the referencing. I was suppose to use the Chicago format and then without realizing it, I used the Harvard format (Stupid, I know) so I have to fix it. 

That's all that I have to do for improving my report and I think next week I have to pass the improve report again to my lecture. I hope this time I won't do any stupid mistake :)

 

No comments: