3.26.2008

Hypothesis.

It has been awhile that I haven't post anything here. So right now I feel the need to put my hypothesis of my design research proposal and I've sent the hypothesis to my lecture which she already gave me a feedback. From the tutorial that I have today, I think she accept my idea and I just need to do more research on books and get more deeper on my topic with more details. I also need to start making research on graphic design agency that is going green since in Malaysia, I don't think there is any agency that's going eco-friendly, yet. So here is my overview of the hypothesis.

"The theme that I have choose is "Design for Need/Sustainable Design". This topic is mainly concern about designing for different needs in social, cultural, physiological, psychological, biological and environment. I chose this topic because nowadays our Earth is under the weather of climate changes (Global Warming), which I am very interested in since I want to know deeper on how the designers around the world are taking act and participate to help the Earth from melting down. So, after doing endless research about the topic, I am settling down with a main topic of, Sustainable Design fro Graphic Design Agency and The Environment. I chose to be more focus on this topic because since I, myself is a soon-to-be designer, I want to know more on how the agency becoming sustainable, their point of view, the impact on them of becoming sustainable and how this will affect the environment. Therefore, my hypothesis for my research proposal would be somewhere around "Can A Graphic Design Agency Survive By Going Sustainable?" and I would organize my topic and research paper mainly with the positive and negative impacts of the agency going sustainable and what are the problems. Thus, for the field research, I think doing a survey and interview are the best way to collect information and internet would be and additional for my research."

No comments: